A Culture of Safety
The safety of our workforce is the highest priority at U.S. Roofing, and we strive to ensure that we consistently promote a comprehensive culture of safety throughout the organization.
We have a full-time safety director on staff whose sole responsibility is to promote a safe work environment on all our jobsites, ensuring the safety of everyone — both our employees and yours.
We take a proactive approach to promoting complete safety on all projects:
- All our roofers receive 10-hour Osha training certification
- All foreman have 30-hour Osha training certification
- Regular Tool Box Talks promoting the latest safety guidelines
- Full face protection on every job site
- We work with clients to create site-specific safety plans for every project